Hello, Hi, Good morning, Good afternoon,…
There are many different ways to greet people you meet. Tomorrow is World Hello Day. This day was created in the 70s to encourage people to be a little more open to each other. It also shows people that you can achieve so much more with communication. The idea is that clear, honest communication breeds peace. In the 1970s, the conflict between Egypt and Israel was quite severe, and many people began to fear yet another huge war would end up coming out of it. World Hello Day was first created in 1973 in order to show people, especially the people of the Middle East that conflicts can and should be resolved through communication, and not violence. Over the last 42 years since its creation, World Hello Day has been celebrated in 180 countries, as citizens of each of these countries take advantage of this time to express their concerns for world peace.
Also, nowadays in times where we have got more ways to stay in touch than ever before loneliness is a big issue, in business and also in personal life.
How to celebrate the World Hello Day:
- Say hello to at least 10 people during that one day.
- Contact a person you didn’t speak to for a long time because of an argument or something like that. Today is the perfect day to say “Hello” again.
- Be friendly to your colleagues at work.
- Call three people from your past who made a difference in your life.
- Compliment others sincerely today.
- Welcome new things in your life.
- Share this post with someone you haven’t said hello to in a while.
- Order something new on officesupplies.ie!