How to occupy your children during the coming weeks
By Office Supples IE
The Corona Virus has forced many parents to stay at home to look after their children. This will be fun for the kids for a few days, but boredom will soon set it.
Here are some ideas for you and your children that you can do in the next weeks, while schools are closed and sports activities are cancelled
- Let the kids play in the garden if possible
- Teach the children an instrument or something else
- Don’t sit them in front of the TV all day
- Play card games or board games with them
- Bring them for a walk in the Great Outdoors
- Teach then to cook or to bake
- Let them do some drawing, painting, or art and craft activity
- Get then to read books
But be careful, when you and your children are outside or meeting friends, you need to maintain social distance, hand washing, and sneezing protocols still!
And remember boredom is a part of growing up!!