Winter is coming!
Winter is well on the way and the weather is getting colder nowadays. The wind is getting more bitter and we already had ground frost. Also, the rainfall is getting harder and longer.
When you walk through the streets now you can already see the Christmas decorations. In every shop window, outside of the shops and from one house to the other you can see Christmas lights. The shops will lure you to buy the best offers for Christmas presents. And you will think about what gifts you want to buy and how to get yourself so warm and snug in your winter jacket.
If you need some hints to survive the Irish winter just follow the points below.
How to survive on such cold days:
- go to a café (and order a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows)
- go to a pub
- go somewhere where it’s warm
- go somewhere where it’s not raining
- visit one of Irelands best museums (there are lots to see in Dublin city centre)
- visit your favourite restaurant and enjoy some warm food
- buy yourself a heater for your working place
- stay at home (with some tea, some biscuits and your favourite TV or Netflix series) and visit our homepage (www.officesupplies.ie)